Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
feeling sick...
Anon_125277 posted:
here is a little history on me:

had DS on 7/31/11 found out I was prego when he was 3 months old. Had DD on 7/18/12. She is now 3 months old.

just ended my period and I feel really nauseous! I love coffee and it makes me sick right now. Nothing was abnormal about this period.

Is there a chance that Im prego again? even though I just ended my period? my period started on 10/20/12 and lasted a good 7 days.

I may just take a test to ease my mind...

Anon_125277 responded:
lied...my period was about 4-5 days

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've been having unprotected sex then yes, pregnancy is a possibility. Some women have bleeding that resembles their period while pregnant.

I agree about taking a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Anon_125277 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
took a test...NEG!!! i really want a 3rd, just not right now. I have my hands full with a 15month old and a 3month old!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.