Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant with an IUD?
Shortcake88 posted:
I do know its possible to get pregnant with an IUD, seeing how my own former doctor discussed with me while placing it that morning he delivered a baby that was conceived by and IUD. lol. But anyways, I am a mom of two girl toddlers (28 1/2 months and 13 months). I got my IUD/Paragaurd placed after my second born was about one month old (so October 2011). Lately, I have been having some symptoms of pregnancy and have taken 2 tests which both have came back negative. I'm actually nervous about nagatives because with my first born it took 2 months to show a positive on a piss test and with me having an IUD now, scared of possibility and losing a baby. What should I do? I do not currently have health insurance to get blood work, sono, or have my paragaurd taken out just in case. My symptoms include: Being tired all the time, Feeling nauseous all the time no matter if I eat or dont eat, Peeing quite more often, Mood swings, Spotting a week after period ended, Aches in lower abdomen, Gassier more than normal, and a couple more things that I cant think of right now. lol. So, please let me know on thoughts/opinions! BTW, I have formerly gotten pregnant with birth control. My second daughter was a little pill baby

Shortcake88 responded:
I also just looked up and noticed that when I had my light pink spotting, it was during my week of most fertile days. I'm not sure if that matters or not, but just trying to figure this out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Have been on a 28 day cycle for a long while now (every since I could remember). Should have started on 4/5 but as of today, I still have not had my p...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.