Could I be pregnant with an IUD?
Shortcake88 posted:
I do know its possible to get pregnant with an IUD, seeing how my own former doctor discussed with me while placing it that morning he delivered a baby that was conceived by and IUD. lol. But anyways, I am a mom of two girl toddlers (28 1/2 months and 13 months). I got my IUD/Paragaurd placed after my second born was about one month old (so October 2011). Lately, I have been having some symptoms of pregnancy and have taken 2 tests which both have came back negative. I'm actually nervous about nagatives because with my first born it took 2 months to show a positive on a piss test and with me having an IUD now, scared of possibility and losing a baby. What should I do? I do not currently have health insurance to get blood work, sono, or have my paragaurd taken out just in case. My symptoms include: Being tired all the time, Feeling nauseous all the time no matter if I eat or dont eat, Peeing quite more often, Mood swings, Spotting a week after period ended, Aches in lower abdomen, Gassier more than normal, and a couple more things that I cant think of right now. lol. So, please let me know on thoughts/opinions! BTW, I have formerly gotten pregnant with birth control. My second daughter was a little pill baby

Shortcake88 responded:
I also just looked up and noticed that when I had my light pink spotting, it was during my week of most fertile days. I'm not sure if that matters or not, but just trying to figure this out.