Skip to content
A little scared
BBW89 posted:
ok, im kind of confused right now. My last period was the week of the 17th in Sept and now it is the 30th of Oct and no period yet! Me and my boyfriend did have sex while i was on my period and also a week after, but he pulled out everytime! Now im two weeks late, nausea, aches all over like i have a fever but it never gets above 98's my normal is 97. I've also had this cough/sneezing/runny nose/ear aches/headaches/feeling terribly hot when everyone else is cold, also i did have a fainting spell the 10th of this month and ive been peeing and bowl movement ALOT!! So what should i do????

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

BBW89 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I have taken three now and all three said negative. but here it is day 43 without a period!! Im starting to get worried i could have an ectopic pregnancy and not even know it!

bud1973 replied to BBW89's response:
hi BBW89
im in the same way im ttc for two years had my last peroid on the 10 septh and and spotting twice since for a few hours the last two weekends ive the small head cold tender breast blue veins pains as if peroid is coming discharge and ive lost count of how many hpts ive taken all neg. sometimes u dont get a pos test till about 8 / 9 weeks or get a blood test done.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.