Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Stress or Possible Pregnancy?
An_248772 posted:
Alright, so I had AF 10/11/12 and it was different than normal. Normally they are 7-9 days long and heavy on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th days. This time it was only heavy on the 2nd day and it lasted only 5 days, other than that it wasnt all that bad. I've been crampy ever since then, and having many pregnancy symptoms. Have taken 2 at home tests which have both came up NEG. I am due again for AF next week 11/08/12, so we will see if she shows up or how it will be. I do have an IUD though. My symptoms have been - using the bathroom more, lower back pains, cramps and sharpness in lower abdomen area (more so on the left side most of the time), spotting a week and a half after last AF, more vaginal discharge, headaches, being definitely more tired and fatigued, achey and sore body. Could this be stress that has caused AF to be weird and have all these things with it? Or could it possibly be pregnancy?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (37) DH (40) DS (arrived 3/3/11) TTC one more time :-)

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful