Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need an objective opinion here
An_248777 posted:
I don't know what I think because I've been spending the last 2 hours reading a million articles and now my mind has just gone crazy.

My last period was sometime after September 21 and before October 4th. (Sorry, that's as narrow as I can get it). My periods used to be exactly every 21 days but now (I'm 29) they seem to be just over a month apart.

I had unprotected (didn't know it at the time) sex on October 19. I remember either on October 20 or 21 I noticed white discharge, and the only reason I remember is 'cos I thought it would be embarassing if he had seen it.

Today I felt reallllly weird. I don't know if it was because I thought I might be pregnant, because my boyfriend is leaving for a few months or because I actually am pregnant, but I felt nervous, like I was excited about something, but I'm not really that excited about anything. I hadn't slept much at all and I didn't eat more than a few bites at dinner. I was hungry but nothing seemed good (and I like to eat at least one big decent meal a day..)

I go to the bathroom and notice light pinkish blood. Oh, I think, I must have gotten my period, see getting all worked up for nothing.

Then I realize this is common 6-12 days after conception (which I fall right into) and right after that I felt slight stomach cramps. Not menstrual cramps just sorta idk general discomfort.

Earlier this week I felt kind of nauseous on the bus ride to work, which is weird because I NEVER feel nauseous. Even after drinking or the next day or anything. Still could be a coincidence.

I do feel fatter, my pants just look bad at my stomach. One thing could be I recently moved into a new apartment so I'm cooking more, who knows.

I have been getting a lot of zits the past few days. At first I thought it was because maybe I was gonna get my period soon. I don't know.

If I bought a early home pregnancy test today would it be accurate if I wear pregnant?

Am I just reading into this too much?

Shoestar responded:
I also have mild constipation. I usually go pretty regularly every morning, but today I haven't been able to at all..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Anyway. I am no longer trying to conceive, but it seems that old habits die hard. Even though I am relatively certain that every 28 days, good old Aun...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.