Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need an objective opinion here
An_248777 posted:
I don't know what I think because I've been spending the last 2 hours reading a million articles and now my mind has just gone crazy.

My last period was sometime after September 21 and before October 4th. (Sorry, that's as narrow as I can get it). My periods used to be exactly every 21 days but now (I'm 29) they seem to be just over a month apart.

I had unprotected (didn't know it at the time) sex on October 19. I remember either on October 20 or 21 I noticed white discharge, and the only reason I remember is 'cos I thought it would be embarassing if he had seen it.

Today I felt reallllly weird. I don't know if it was because I thought I might be pregnant, because my boyfriend is leaving for a few months or because I actually am pregnant, but I felt nervous, like I was excited about something, but I'm not really that excited about anything. I hadn't slept much at all and I didn't eat more than a few bites at dinner. I was hungry but nothing seemed good (and I like to eat at least one big decent meal a day..)

I go to the bathroom and notice light pinkish blood. Oh, I think, I must have gotten my period, see getting all worked up for nothing.

Then I realize this is common 6-12 days after conception (which I fall right into) and right after that I felt slight stomach cramps. Not menstrual cramps just sorta idk general discomfort.

Earlier this week I felt kind of nauseous on the bus ride to work, which is weird because I NEVER feel nauseous. Even after drinking or the next day or anything. Still could be a coincidence.

I do feel fatter, my pants just look bad at my stomach. One thing could be I recently moved into a new apartment so I'm cooking more, who knows.

I have been getting a lot of zits the past few days. At first I thought it was because maybe I was gonna get my period soon. I don't know.

If I bought a early home pregnancy test today would it be accurate if I wear pregnant?

Am I just reading into this too much?

Shoestar responded:
I also have mild constipation. I usually go pretty regularly every morning, but today I haven't been able to at all..

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 20 years old. a high school graduate and i'm taking up culinary arts at the technical college were i live. happily in love with my boyfrie...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful