Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Stupid me!!!!!
mommyin2011 posted:
So I have a 15 month old DS and a 3 month old DD. They are 11 1/2 months apart. I really don't want a 3 for at least 2 yrs.

Last night, DH and I 'did the deed' and we didn't use protection!! I checked on www.mymonthlycycles.com and it says I am fertile and Im supposed to ovulate 2-3 days from now. I know these sites aren't always 100% accurate, but I know I have a high chance of being pregnant again!

I don't know what I will do if I am. My son was born on July 31, 2011, my daughter was born on July 18, 2012 - if I were to get prego, this baby would be born on July 25, 2013.

If I am, then I am. This baby will be a blessing like my other 2. Just wanted to wait a little longer. I know its my fault, and I will take care of my baby if it happened to be...

I guess I will find out next month!! It would just be weird to have all my babies in July! lol
Proud mommy of DS (7/31/11) and DD (7/18/12)

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 20 years old. a high school graduate and i'm taking up culinary arts at the technical college were i live. happily in love with my boyfrie...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.