Skip to content
Stupid me!!!!!
mommyin2011 posted:
So I have a 15 month old DS and a 3 month old DD. They are 11 1/2 months apart. I really don't want a 3 for at least 2 yrs.

Last night, DH and I 'did the deed' and we didn't use protection!! I checked on www.mymonthlycycles.com and it says I am fertile and Im supposed to ovulate 2-3 days from now. I know these sites aren't always 100% accurate, but I know I have a high chance of being pregnant again!

I don't know what I will do if I am. My son was born on July 31, 2011, my daughter was born on July 18, 2012 - if I were to get prego, this baby would be born on July 25, 2013.

If I am, then I am. This baby will be a blessing like my other 2. Just wanted to wait a little longer. I know its my fault, and I will take care of my baby if it happened to be...

I guess I will find out next month!! It would just be weird to have all my babies in July! lol
Proud mommy of DS (7/31/11) and DD (7/18/12)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to my wonderful husband for three years. We have been together 6 years. Proud parents to two little boys ds 4 and ds 2....currently trying for...More

Helpful Tips

hello
was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful