Skip to content
period but no tissue could i be pregnant?? please help!
An_248810 posted:
okay so i got a really sharp pain in my lower right abdomen last month, after that i started getting a little car sick and small headaches and i was a lot more moody and emotional crying for almost anything mean my boyfriend did or said, and i also became more hungry, i took an early response pregnancy test four days before my missed period and it came back negative and then i ended up getting my period two days early but it was only blood no tissue and i normally always have tissue, also my period is normally around a week long and i only had it for 3-4 days this time and i was thinking it was just extreme pms (which i normally don't get btw) but now even after my supposed 'period' im still moody and i got car sick today and my head has been hurting i thought once i got my period itd go away but it hasnt and this wasnt a typical period for me....could it be that im pregnant?

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

trying to get pregnant
.. im trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs.. im nearly hopeless..pls help More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 4 found this helpful