Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
period but no tissue could i be pregnant?? please help!
An_248810 posted:
okay so i got a really sharp pain in my lower right abdomen last month, after that i started getting a little car sick and small headaches and i was a lot more moody and emotional crying for almost anything mean my boyfriend did or said, and i also became more hungry, i took an early response pregnancy test four days before my missed period and it came back negative and then i ended up getting my period two days early but it was only blood no tissue and i normally always have tissue, also my period is normally around a week long and i only had it for 3-4 days this time and i was thinking it was just extreme pms (which i normally don't get btw) but now even after my supposed 'period' im still moody and i got car sick today and my head has been hurting i thought once i got my period itd go away but it hasnt and this wasnt a typical period for me....could it be that im pregnant?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 25 and my husband 35. we got marry 23 november 2010. switched birth controls the 1st week of December and my husband and I have had unprotecte...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.