Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Boy names used for girls? Thoughts on it.
Shortcake88 posted:
I have a quick question! If I am to be pregnant right now, I am really thinking that if I have a girl (will be my 3rd one) I'm wanting to name her more of a boy name. ie: Charlie, Harper, Peyton, Ashton, Wren, Presley and so on. I have a unisex name as well, always hated it when I was younger but grew up loving it! My name is Jamie Lee. Which people laugh at because my fiances name is Curtis lol, it gets old though! Anyways, I would like some input on that thought because I love having different/different spellings and unique names for my kids. My first daughter is Aubree Chyanne and second daughter is McKinlee Renai. If its a boy I'm going to be having a unisex name for him as well.
Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky with my little family!

Take the Poll

Girl names I love that are normally used for Boys.
  • Charlie Quinn
  • Peyton Jane
  • Harper Jolie
  • Ashton Hope
  • Presley Morgan
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Most of the names you picked except for Charlie can be used for either a boy or a girl.

Personally, I wouldn't use a definite male name for a girl. She'll be correcting people all her life.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

svid20 replied to Shortcake88's response:
funny you say that.... my parents had a hard time deciding whether to name me charlie or stevie. either way i have a boys name, but i love it! its unique and fun. if i have a girl she'll have a boys name like dylan or something...

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful