Skip to content
Boy names used for girls? Thoughts on it.
Shortcake88 posted:
I have a quick question! If I am to be pregnant right now, I am really thinking that if I have a girl (will be my 3rd one) I'm wanting to name her more of a boy name. ie: Charlie, Harper, Peyton, Ashton, Wren, Presley and so on. I have a unisex name as well, always hated it when I was younger but grew up loving it! My name is Jamie Lee. Which people laugh at because my fiances name is Curtis lol, it gets old though! Anyways, I would like some input on that thought because I love having different/different spellings and unique names for my kids. My first daughter is Aubree Chyanne and second daughter is McKinlee Renai. If its a boy I'm going to be having a unisex name for him as well.
Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky with my little family!

Take the Poll

Girl names I love that are normally used for Boys.
  • Charlie Quinn
  • Peyton Jane
  • Harper Jolie
  • Ashton Hope
  • Presley Morgan
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Most of the names you picked except for Charlie can be used for either a boy or a girl.

Personally, I wouldn't use a definite male name for a girl. She'll be correcting people all her life.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

svid20 replied to Shortcake88's response:
funny you say that.... my parents had a hard time deciding whether to name me charlie or stevie. either way i have a boys name, but i love it! its unique and fun. if i have a girl she'll have a boys name like dylan or something...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.