Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/pregnancy/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Help plz...i dunno if I'm pregnant
    mindytaylor224 posted:
    My period was due the nov.1st. Its still hasnt came yet, My husband and I are trying to conceive, and I've tracked all my ovulation days and had Intercourse on those said days. My breast are tender to the touch, certain smells churn my stomach, and I've been discharging a white slimy mucus for 2 weeks now. Also on the 2nd of nov. I took 2 hpt and they both was negitive. Today is day five without a period and I have been discharging a pinkish tinted mucus. But i cant see it in my underwear just when I wipe. So Am I pregnant??? Plz someone let me know If I'm just nuts or prego!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Some women take longer to show on a pregnancy test than oters. Wait a few days and if your period still doesn't come, take another test using first morning urine.
    Proud mommy to PJ (5)

mindytaylor224 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
    Thank you so much!

Shortcake88 replied to mindytaylor224's response:
    I was going to say the same thing! But good luck! Hopefully your test shows , first morning urine has the highest amount of HCG so definitely do it then . And I'm one of those not so lucky ones that takes forever to show up on home urine tests that tlkittycat1968 mentioned so dont get discouraged if that may happen to you as well. If you still dont get your period, and if it shows up negative, than you can always go get blood work done as well. Hope this helps!
    Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky with my little family!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.