Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help plz...i dunno if I'm pregnant
mindytaylor224 posted:
My period was due the nov.1st. Its still hasnt came yet, My husband and I are trying to conceive, and I've tracked all my ovulation days and had Intercourse on those said days. My breast are tender to the touch, certain smells churn my stomach, and I've been discharging a white slimy mucus for 2 weeks now. Also on the 2nd of nov. I took 2 hpt and they both was negitive. Today is day five without a period and I have been discharging a pinkish tinted mucus. But i cant see it in my underwear just when I wipe. So Am I pregnant??? Plz someone let me know If I'm just nuts or prego!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Some women take longer to show on a pregnancy test than oters. Wait a few days and if your period still doesn't come, take another test using first morning urine.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

mindytaylor224 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you so much!

Shortcake88 replied to mindytaylor224's response:
I was going to say the same thing! But good luck! Hopefully your test shows , first morning urine has the highest amount of HCG so definitely do it then . And I'm one of those not so lucky ones that takes forever to show up on home urine tests that tlkittycat1968 mentioned so dont get discouraged if that may happen to you as well. If you still dont get your period, and if it shows up negative, than you can always go get blood work done as well. Hope this helps!
Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky with my little family!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.