Skip to content
Could I be pregnant? (please help!)
An_248871 posted:
I had very drunken sex about 7 weeks ago, and am on birth control. However, I never take it at the same time, and usually miss about 4 pills every cycle. I had a period, but it only lasted 2 days and wasn't very heavy.

I went to the health center at my University, and they did a urine test that came back negative, however I have been nauseas every day for the past 2 weeks and thrown up a couple of times. I had a bad migraine, am constantly tired, and when she touched my stomach, it was sore everywhere. My symptoms even made the doctor question things, because she said we would wait to see if I got my next period, and even refused to give me any medication because she didn't want anything to interfere with "the fetus" if there was one. Her questioning of the negative result made me nervous... is it possible to get a negative urine test and still be pregnant? And have it be negative after 7 weeks. The nausea is just so weird and I'm just so confused/nervous.

The other thing I should add, was that while the guy wore a condom, I have no idea how well it was put on because we were both very intoxicated, and it turned out the next morning he was black out drunk so I don't know if he could have even possibly put it on right. It sounds horrible, but I just want to know other people's opinions.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it's possible to have a negative urine test and still be pregnant. Some women either take longer to show on the urine tests while others never show on the urine tests.

I agree with waiting to see if you get your next period.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months so far, with no luck. I am 21 years old, and engaged to be married next year. I was diagnosed with P...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.