Skip to content
could I be pregnant?
An_248875 posted:
I took an at home pregnancy test today and the line for positive was very faint.. My boobs are sore and my sence of smell is very strong? I am not due for my period for another 6 days though.. But I took one of those early detecting pregnancy tests.. I have been using the bathroom a lot more lately too.. I have a 3 1/2 year old son but never experienced any pregnancy symptoms when I pregnant with him other than certain food cravings! Please help, or give some suggestions! Thanks!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I'd wait and see if your period comes. If not, then I'd test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

donnanjames replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thanks
We are ttc but its been 6 months and still trying so this would be a blessing if it is true!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 29 and my husband is 43 and we are thinking about starting our own family, however we are new at this so my question to anyone is should we ha...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.