Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Really Confused??
Shortcake88 posted:
Ok, so I had been having major symptoms of pregnancy for the past couple weeks (cramping, nausea, gassy, tender breasts, mood swings, low back pain, and a lot more) and is still having a few of them. I took a test yesterday morning with first morning urine and test came up negative. So I completely stopped freaking myself out about possible baby. Even though I have had MANY false negatives with my last two pregnancies I dont want to worry. My HCG levels just arent that strong. Well, anyways AF is due to start two days from now on Thursday (11/08) and now I'm not even having any PMS or AF signs.

So did I maybe test too early since my HCG levels are always low? Was it a false negative? Or what? I never had this with either of my daughters. I can always tell when I'm about to start AF and its definitely not in sight to start anytime within the next couple days so I'm really confused. Plus, to mention I have an IUD in place and again I can always tell when AF will start.
Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky with my little family!

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful