Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Really Confused??
Shortcake88 posted:
Ok, so I had been having major symptoms of pregnancy for the past couple weeks (cramping, nausea, gassy, tender breasts, mood swings, low back pain, and a lot more) and is still having a few of them. I took a test yesterday morning with first morning urine and test came up negative. So I completely stopped freaking myself out about possible baby. Even though I have had MANY false negatives with my last two pregnancies I dont want to worry. My HCG levels just arent that strong. Well, anyways AF is due to start two days from now on Thursday (11/08) and now I'm not even having any PMS or AF signs.

So did I maybe test too early since my HCG levels are always low? Was it a false negative? Or what? I never had this with either of my daughters. I can always tell when I'm about to start AF and its definitely not in sight to start anytime within the next couple days so I'm really confused. Plus, to mention I have an IUD in place and again I can always tell when AF will start.
Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky with my little family!

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI MY NAME IS DEE IM 17 THE LAST TIME I HADE MY PRIOD IS IN MARCH AND NONE OF AIRPL OR THIS MOUTH MY BACK BEEN IN PAIN I ONLY HADE A CUPOF GINMIX AND ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.