Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Got a question???
babymomma14 posted:
I have a question or two, well first off I had a baby in September 12th but passed away the 22nd she had a really bad heart problem. Well I bleed for about a week, and after I completely stop spotting me and the hunny started having sex maybe like starting week two after having the baby. Well I took a pregnancy test the first of November and it said negative but I still have not gotten my period. I am hungery all the time want sweet and salty foods should I go buy another cheap .88 cent walmart test??? Or do I wait I mean I seriouly dont know how I cant be pregnant everytime we have had sex he was always cum!!!! I just want some good news for once we want to just have one more baby to make our family complete.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Just because you had unprotected sex doesn't mean you're pregnant. It can take a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant, even with perfect timing.

That being said, it's only been about six weeks since you had your baby. Some women take longer to have their first period after giving birth than others.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (37) DH (40) DS (arrived 3/3/11) TTC one more time :-)

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful