Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
the big question mark
jayrmay posted:
So i usually take birth control but this month, I started my new pack a week late. Between my period and the start of a new pack I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years. I noticed a week after we had sex, I had a little bleeding, very very light, which lasted for about a day. I have been overly emotional and crying over things i would usually never cry over. I get stappy with my boyfriend and feel like everything he says is wrong. almost everything I smell makes me gag, including the smell of milk. Also I dont know if this is relevant, but my youngest cat, who is 4 months old (and not fixed), wont stop licking me and follows me around everywhere, which is not like him. I am 4 days late for my period at this point.

IS it even a possibility that i am pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Since there was a gap in you taking your pills, yes, pregnancy is a possibility. It could also just be your hormones being a bit out of whack after missing a week of pills.

Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im here to try my best to help others.. and here to seek advice if neccessary:) Thank you!

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful