Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
the big question mark
jayrmay posted:
So i usually take birth control but this month, I started my new pack a week late. Between my period and the start of a new pack I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years. I noticed a week after we had sex, I had a little bleeding, very very light, which lasted for about a day. I have been overly emotional and crying over things i would usually never cry over. I get stappy with my boyfriend and feel like everything he says is wrong. almost everything I smell makes me gag, including the smell of milk. Also I dont know if this is relevant, but my youngest cat, who is 4 months old (and not fixed), wont stop licking me and follows me around everywhere, which is not like him. I am 4 days late for my period at this point.

IS it even a possibility that i am pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Since there was a gap in you taking your pills, yes, pregnancy is a possibility. It could also just be your hormones being a bit out of whack after missing a week of pills.

Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm married with 2 kids: A boy (PJ) and girl (Kylee). I also have 4 step-children by my husband but they are older (youngest ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.