Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could it be?!?
irelandme223 posted:
For the past week and a half I have been feeling a lot of symptoms that good ole google keeps telling me might mean I'm pregnant. Sore boobs, nausea, sensitivity to smells and more. My husband and I had unprotected sex Oct 8 and I'm now 9 days late for AF. I also had some spotting around Oct 22 which I think may have been implantation bleeding?

I've been wanting to have a baby since I got my IUD out in July. Although we were planning on waiting until January to try but we are both excited that we might be a little ahead of schedule

The thing is I've taken a couple of HPTs now, most recently 2 days ago and still they have all come back negative...I'm confused

So could it be?

Shortcake88 responded:
You could be! If I were you I would try another HPT with first morning urine and also call your doctor for blood work. You may be like me and have a low amount of HCG to show up on home tests so you might have to get blood work no matter what.
Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky with my little family!

irelandme223 replied to Shortcake88's response:
Thanks! I'm planning on taking another test in the morning. Although I've had some dark brown discharge today and I'm starting to think I may see another BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am into collecting informations regarding male and female sex related issues and diseases.My area of research includes Pregnancy,Erectile Dysfunctio...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.