Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Could it be?!?
    irelandme223 posted:
    For the past week and a half I have been feeling a lot of symptoms that good ole google keeps telling me might mean I'm pregnant. Sore boobs, nausea, sensitivity to smells and more. My husband and I had unprotected sex Oct 8 and I'm now 9 days late for AF. I also had some spotting around Oct 22 which I think may have been implantation bleeding?

I've been wanting to have a baby since I got my IUD out in July. Although we were planning on waiting until January to try but we are both excited that we might be a little ahead of schedule

The thing is I've taken a couple of HPTs now, most recently 2 days ago and still they have all come back negative...I'm confused

So could it be?

Shortcake88 responded:
    You could be! If I were you I would try another HPT with first morning urine and also call your doctor for blood work. You may be like me and have a low amount of HCG to show up on home tests so you might have to get blood work no matter what.
    Me (24), DF (26), DSS (5), DD (2), DD (1). Very happy and lucky with my little family!

irelandme223 replied to Shortcake88's response:
    Thanks! I'm planning on taking another test in the morning. Although I've had some dark brown discharge today and I'm starting to think I may see another BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Happily married and ready to procreate!

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.