Skip to content
Looking for some educated opinions
questions4days posted:
Hi all! I last had my period starting on October 5. I had unprotected sex on Saturday, the I expected my period.. I still haven't had it and now it's Friday. I know you can get pregnant from unprotected sex and that the pull-out method isn't guaranteed but he did pull out.. Also, I have a yeast infection that my doctor thinks came from taking antibiotics.. The last time I had sex before Saturday was on September 22.

What are the chances of getting pregnant the day before/of your expected period? I've never been a week late and just want to know how much I should worry.

Thanks!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I'd say you probably just didn't ovulate. It happens to most women at least once during their reproductive years.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 and my DH of 6 years is 29. We have been TTC since July 2009 & we have 1 DD who just turned 5. Each month comes around, we get hopeful, th...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.