Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be Pregnant?
TMard posted:
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about the 12th of October, about a week after my period. I'd been taking birth control regularly, and I missed on pill that week, and one or two more that weekend. (Yeah, it was stupid to not use extra protection. >< ) My periods have always been regular, around the 4th of every month. It's the 10th and I still have no period. I took two HPTs and they were negative. Could I still be pregnant if the home tests were negative?

Thanks!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it's possible, It's also possible that your hormones are a bit screwy after missing a few pills. Also, it's common to skip a period here and there while on the pill. A regular poster on WebMD had it happen to her 3 times.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

TMard replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Okay, thanks. My friend said it was probably just my hormones. I've taken 3 tests since I missed my period and they've all been negative.

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful