Skip to content
Could I be Pregnant?
TMard posted:
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about the 12th of October, about a week after my period. I'd been taking birth control regularly, and I missed on pill that week, and one or two more that weekend. (Yeah, it was stupid to not use extra protection. >< ) My periods have always been regular, around the 4th of every month. It's the 10th and I still have no period. I took two HPTs and they were negative. Could I still be pregnant if the home tests were negative?

Thanks!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it's possible, It's also possible that your hormones are a bit screwy after missing a few pills. Also, it's common to skip a period here and there while on the pill. A regular poster on WebMD had it happen to her 3 times.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

TMard replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Okay, thanks. My friend said it was probably just my hormones. I've taken 3 tests since I missed my period and they've all been negative.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.