Skip to content
What should we do?... :(
An_248957 posted:
My husband and I are very confused. I have not had a period since September... Last month, in October, I had slight bleeding for two days. We have been trying to concieve since September, but every test that I have taken has come up negative. I know I have taken a good 10 tests. I seem to be having all the pregnancy symptoms but the tests continue to show negative. We are begining to get very discouraged because we can not understand why I would have the symptoms and continue to show as negative. What should we do, besides go to the doctor?

McCurdygirl84 responded:
Wow that is a tough one... I would say the best thing you could do is have a pregnancy blood test done...if the standard tests are negative a blood test might confirm. Also maybe you should call your obgyn and see what they say, maybe they can do an ultrasound to see if you are in fact pregnant. Best of luck and God blessings!

brittany82792 replied to McCurdygirl84's response:
Thank you so much, and God bless you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was on the nuva ring fo 3 months me and my sons father decided we r gonna try for another child. We had sex on May 22 and i took my nuva ring out on...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.