Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

could i be pregnant
    An_248974 posted:
    missed taking my birth control pill 10/26-10/28 those days i had sex plus after those days. i start bleeding on 10/29 but it only lasted 4 days and stop. i usualy start my period around the first week of the month but i havent came on my period. is there a chance i could be pregnant?

ariesgurl98 responded:
    and i was meaning to ask those 3-4 days i was bleeding could that of been my cycle or implantation bleeding?

McCurdygirl84 replied to ariesgurl98's response:
    It is possible to have a lighter period, things like stress, weight loss etc can affect how much you bleed. If you are concerned, take a test, if that comes out negative, i would make a call to you doc and ask his/her nurse, Nurses are great resources!
    Best of luck and God Blessings:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Brittany, my boyfriend and I are highschool sweethearts, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and we have a 2 1/2 (April 3, 2008) yea...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.