Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PLEASE READ!!
mommyin2011 posted:
Im not sue to start my period till the 18th. DH and I had intercourse on 11/1, 2 days before I ovulated. We were not TTC at all ( I have a 16 month old and a 4 month old right now ).

So, I tested this morning, because I just have a feeling that I am prego, and there was a very super faint line. So faint that it was really hard to make out. Was I just to early to test? Do you think Im really prego????? That would be insane if I really am!

my DS b-day is: 7/31/11
my DD b-day is: 7/18/12
and this LO would be: 7/27/13 - July must be my month!
Proud mommy of DS (7/31/11) and DD (7/18/12)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Since your periods isn't due for another five days, it may have been to early to test. Wait and see if your period comes then test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

mommyin2011 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
tested again and it was Neg...no sign of another line at all...i will wait to retest if i miss my period.
Proud mommy of DS (7/31/11) and DD (7/18/12)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm married with 2 kids: A boy (PJ) and girl (Kylee). I also have 4 step-children by my husband but they are older (youngest ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.