Skip to content
HELP!!
karatechick617 posted:
Hello! I'm a 24 year old female who is really lost as to what my body is doing! I keep track of ALL periods and sexual activity via an app on my phone (SO helpful!) anywho, i think something might be up.

I last had my period 10/28, it was a normal period, maybe a little light but nothing alarming. Then, two days ago, out of nowhere I noticed some dark brown discharge in my panties. I of course wore a pad to bed, to make sure everything was ok, and woke up to a little dark reddish-brown in the pad (SO sorry if this is TMI but I'm trying to figure this out!). Today, the spotting is pretty much done, but i've never had this before. I'm not on birth control, and haven't been for about 6-7 months. Since being off BC I've been pretty regular, between 28-30 days inbetween cycles so this random 3 day thing is really throwing me off. Any ideas?

karatechick617 responded:
Forgot to add: I had sex 10/5-10/6, 10/16, and 10/25 if that helps any.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom and Wife! I always research any symptoms my kids or myself have before heading to the doctor. LOVE WebMD!

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.