Skip to content
Can My daughter still be Pregnant
LeonaH posted:
On Oct. 29th my daughter went to the ER. They did a urine and blood test both said she was pregnant. She has all the systems of being pregnant. Yesterday she went to her first OB appointment. The urine test came back negative. They did a blood test and it came back negative today. We are all so confused on how she can have two positive and two negative and still have all the systems. Has anyone ever heard of this and could she be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's rare but it happens. There's also the possibility she had an early miscarriage.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

mommyin2011 responded:
This is very strange. Maybe suggested an ultrasound to see if there is a baby or not.

The test at the ER may or may not be as sensitive as the test at your daughters OB. I would definitely do an u/s and more blood work if possible.

Good luck!!
Proud mommy of DS (7/31/11) and DD (7/18/12)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey All! I had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011! And he truly is the joy in my life right now! I am so thankful for an easy pregnancy and birth and...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.