Skip to content
Very Strange Spotting
jerseylove12 posted:
I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but if you have any info I'd like to know some opinions

My fiance just got back from Afghanistan and we obviously have been having a lot of sex. We have been going out a lot too so I have been forgetting to take my birth control until 9-10 at night. Before he came home I was taking it around 5.
Ive switched to 9 at night for about 2 weeks, and a few days ago I started spotting. I figure its because of this little mess up in my BC schedule (i take seasonique and Im half way through the entire pack)
This morning when i went to the bathroom I have this think clump from my spotting. Ive never have anything like it before. It was a think patch that almost looked like red skin. Very think, not very mucus-y at all. The texture was almost like wet gum.
Very strange to me. Should I be concerned at all?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom to three children. Kahlan 11 Jodan 9 and Mikeal 5. My hubby was fixed June 2005. Even though chances are low the last little while my body is acti...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.