Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Positive and Negative pregnancy test
Chely1990 posted:
Last night I took a first response test and came out positive one line was dark and the other was lightly pink. So I decided to take another one with my morning urine and it came out negative, I'm so confused this is my first time ever taking a pregnancy test so if anybody can help me I would really appreciate it.

mommyin2011 responded:
This just happened to me..the 1st test was positive but it was a very faint line, the other tests were neg.

Have you missed your period? if not, wait till you do to re-test.

my period isnt till Sunday, if i dont get it, i will re-test as well.

good luck!
Proud mommy of DS (7/31/11) and DD (7/18/12)

Chely1990 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thank you so much for answering. It's good too know I'm not the only one going through this. Hopefully you get your answer soon. Cause as for me I got my period, but it was only 4 days, I had a slightly heavy day but than I got a cold during my period. So I don't know if all the nasua was from the cold or not. Wish you Good Luck on your test results and once again thanks for replying.

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.