Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Positive and Negative pregnancy test
Chely1990 posted:
Last night I took a first response test and came out positive one line was dark and the other was lightly pink. So I decided to take another one with my morning urine and it came out negative, I'm so confused this is my first time ever taking a pregnancy test so if anybody can help me I would really appreciate it.

mommyin2011 responded:
This just happened to me..the 1st test was positive but it was a very faint line, the other tests were neg.

Have you missed your period? if not, wait till you do to re-test.

my period isnt till Sunday, if i dont get it, i will re-test as well.

good luck!
Proud mommy of DS (7/31/11) and DD (7/18/12)

Chely1990 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thank you so much for answering. It's good too know I'm not the only one going through this. Hopefully you get your answer soon. Cause as for me I got my period, but it was only 4 days, I had a slightly heavy day but than I got a cold during my period. So I don't know if all the nasua was from the cold or not. Wish you Good Luck on your test results and once again thanks for replying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful