Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not sure what to think........
Anon_4463 posted:
To start I had my tubes tied 3 years ago in March. Since my tubals with the bands my periods have never been regular and sometimes I can go months without one. But anyway, about 4 weeks ago I was laying in bed watching tv and I felt this big pop on my left side. It hurt pretty bad for maybe a day but then got better so I didn't pay anymore attention to it. Well recently I haven't really been feeling to good. Because my periods are all over the place every once in a while I will take a pg test just to be sure. Every time clearly neg. Except for this afternoon. I took one and it came back lightly pos but enough to see. I even called and made my sister come look at it to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Im going to wait and take another tomorrow morning just to see and I hate to say it but Im hoping it was a mistake. question is has anyone ever heard of a band popping and becoming pg? I don't know if thats what it was but it seems to fit the timeline.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well i have a 3 year old & a 10 month old, both lovely little girls. Married to great man who is in school for auto repair. We want more kids but ...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful