Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2 weeks late
BrittneyKing posted:
My last cycle was 10/02/2012 through 10/05/2012. According to the period tracker on my phone and by on calculations; I am now about 4 days shy of being two weeks late. I have had some cramping, but no bleeding. I expected to at least spot, but I have not. The only real symtom I can list is tender/tingly breast. I took a pregnany test about a week ago and it was negative. i plan to take another one, but WHEN????? could I be pregnant???

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could be pregnant and not showing on the tests or you might have just not ovuated and no ovulation usually means no period.

If you want, you can test once a week until you either get a positive or your next period starts. If you skip a second period and are still getting negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

BrittneyKing replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I got a cycle but it was not a normal one. I still have aching breast and mild cramps

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.