Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thoughts
cls917 posted:
I had my tubes untied back in June. So obviously we have been trying. My period is a week late, which is really not a surprise, because lately being late has been the new trend for me. My concern is that right before I was suppose to get my period I had severe cramping, to the point that I did not want to move and it kept me up at night. This lasted for about a two days and then went away. Now I my boobs are so sore that I do not even want to wear a shirt because anything that touches them hurts. The last time they hurt this bad I was pregnant. I have also been experiencing periodic sharp pains in my lower abdomen, but no real period cramps. I took a test yesterday and it came back negative. Any thoughts? The reason that I am so concerned is that my dr warned me that I am at a higher risk of having an ectopic pregnancy and if that happens he may not be able to fix the damage.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey All! I had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011! And he truly is the joy in my life right now! I am so thankful for an easy pregnancy and birth and...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful