Skip to content
Thoughts
cls917 posted:
I had my tubes untied back in June. So obviously we have been trying. My period is a week late, which is really not a surprise, because lately being late has been the new trend for me. My concern is that right before I was suppose to get my period I had severe cramping, to the point that I did not want to move and it kept me up at night. This lasted for about a two days and then went away. Now I my boobs are so sore that I do not even want to wear a shirt because anything that touches them hurts. The last time they hurt this bad I was pregnant. I have also been experiencing periodic sharp pains in my lower abdomen, but no real period cramps. I took a test yesterday and it came back negative. Any thoughts? The reason that I am so concerned is that my dr warned me that I am at a higher risk of having an ectopic pregnancy and if that happens he may not be able to fix the damage.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.