Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
should I link it or get bloodwork done
vivian20622 posted:
On Halloween I was told I had a pituitary adenoma, this is a tumor on the pituitary gland that deals with all the hormones. But my sister thinks my symptoms are more like pregnancy symptoms. I am always tired, urinate like 20 times a day at least. I have gotton grossed out a couple times, but i had just eating something. I am more hungry some day and not others, my vision is acting up a little and I am almost 2 months late. But when I took a test it was negative. this I am debating on because I drink at least 5 liters of
water a day. and I had 2 periods before missing these (he is overseas)
So my question is: will drinking lots amount of water affect the pregnancy test? Should I get blood work done?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Drinking a large amout of water will dilute your urine which may lead to a false positive. I doubt you are pregnant though since you say you've had two normal periods before missing this one.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i havs a question i came on twice last month on june 4th and june22nd. I suppose of had my period this month on july8th but, i still havent came o...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful