Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
should I link it or get bloodwork done
vivian20622 posted:
On Halloween I was told I had a pituitary adenoma, this is a tumor on the pituitary gland that deals with all the hormones. But my sister thinks my symptoms are more like pregnancy symptoms. I am always tired, urinate like 20 times a day at least. I have gotton grossed out a couple times, but i had just eating something. I am more hungry some day and not others, my vision is acting up a little and I am almost 2 months late. But when I took a test it was negative. this I am debating on because I drink at least 5 liters of
water a day. and I had 2 periods before missing these (he is overseas)
So my question is: will drinking lots amount of water affect the pregnancy test? Should I get blood work done?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Drinking a large amout of water will dilute your urine which may lead to a false positive. I doubt you are pregnant though since you say you've had two normal periods before missing this one.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

*Student/In college *Nanny & Babysitter *Christian *Engaged, wedding date is June 25, 2011! *Marrying my best friend *Love my dog! *Enjoy watchin...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.