Skip to content
TTC - Could I be pregnant?
TTC305 posted:
I have regular periods at the start of each month lasting only 3 days bleeding 1 day spotting. Sept 6, Oct. 5 but in Nov I was 8 days late. On Nov 13 I was bleeding it lasted 2 days no spotting after. Since then I have light headaches, diareha, vomitting 3 a.m. and lunch time is the worst, and light cramping in my abdomin. My breast do not hurt but look bigger in my bra. We have been trying to conceive for 10 months now. I am 33 years old. I am nervous I am running out of time to have a child given my age. Every month I am disappointed which is why I have not taken a home pregnancy test. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You have plenty of time to get pregnant. I had my first at 38 and my second at 40.

The only way to know is to take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

28 year old currently pregnant with baby #1!!! Tried to conceive for 3 years in a past relationship with no luck. Met my current husband and was pregn...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.