Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Do I sound pregnant or is it all in my head?
CarlyS posted:
Hi, I had sex July 13th. Since then I have had 5 "periods". The first one was super heavy! The second one was normal. Then the past three have been super light! I am due for another period tomorrow. My first two periods i had red red red blood. The past three have only been brown blood with a little bit of red. Mostly discharge like. I have taken 5 hpts through out this experience all negative. My symptoms are enlarged belly, I have gained 2 pounds, slight nausea, enlarged breast, and back pain. I have been working out more and have been lifting weights. Do you think I'm pregnant or is it all in my head? Can I make myself think I am pregnant thus making my periods light?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you last had sex July 13, a pregnancy test would have shown positive by now.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

jenica1432 responded:
am not sure if it was here or somewhere else that i read of a girl who was comming back neg on blood test and urine test for four months and then in her forth month the blood test finally came back pos. good luck hope you get the result that you want

Spotlight: Member Stories

*Student/In college *Nanny & Babysitter *Christian *Engaged, wedding date is June 25, 2011! *Marrying my best friend *Love my dog! *Enjoy watchin...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.