Skip to content
Very situational, could she be pregnany?
An_249108 posted:
Laying it out straight. My girlfriend and I were fooling around and she was naked and I had my pants on, I began fingering her for at least a half hour and I made sure to not put my hands in my pants. At a certain point I may have used my hand to pull my pants up and touched some precum but im not sure whether or not my hand was dry when i fingered her with that hand some couple minutes later. Once we were done and I checked myself, I showed no signs of having ejaculated (I think I wouldve noticed either way) and there was minimal signs of precum on my pants. Based on my best guess she was 7-9 days into her cycle. How possible is it that she could be pregnant from this?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Zero possibility of pregnancy. Sperm cannot go through clothing so would not have gone through your pants. Even if you had some on your fingers, sperm die fairly quickly when exposed to air.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

MaryDS_TTC responded:
Not very likely at all; however, if you do plan to become sexually active and don't want a baby, please ensure to use birth control. If your girlfriend is not already on the pill, maybe she should consider starting.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (37) DH (40) DS (arrived 3/3/11) TTC one more time :-)

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.