Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
kittenchaser posted:
Hey Ladies! It has been a while. I am 11 days late for my period. I have been getting nauseous in the morning (right when I wake up) and at night ( when I am laying down in bed relaxing.) My "girls" have been more sore then normal before I start my normal period. I have been very regular as well, about a 29-30 day cycle. I am scared to test because we have been trying to conceive and I have had my heart broken before.

What do you girls think?

reb_hun responded:
test!!! my 'girls' hurting was one of the ways i knew i was preggo this time around. it should show up positive since it's over a week after your missed period. if it is negative, wait a week and test again. if you miss another period then i would check with your doctor. good luck.

kittenchaser replied to reb_hun's response:
Thanks so much! I was on another website, which shall be unnamed, and the "ladies" on there yelled at me for asking. Started calling me names.

I am going to test today and will keep you posted!

kittenchaser responded:
Well I tested and it was neg I am going to test again either tomorrow or friday...

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful