Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
kittenchaser posted:
Hey Ladies! It has been a while. I am 11 days late for my period. I have been getting nauseous in the morning (right when I wake up) and at night ( when I am laying down in bed relaxing.) My "girls" have been more sore then normal before I start my normal period. I have been very regular as well, about a 29-30 day cycle. I am scared to test because we have been trying to conceive and I have had my heart broken before.

What do you girls think?

reb_hun responded:
test!!! my 'girls' hurting was one of the ways i knew i was preggo this time around. it should show up positive since it's over a week after your missed period. if it is negative, wait a week and test again. if you miss another period then i would check with your doctor. good luck.

kittenchaser replied to reb_hun's response:
Thanks so much! I was on another website, which shall be unnamed, and the "ladies" on there yelled at me for asking. Started calling me names.

I am going to test today and will keep you posted!

kittenchaser responded:
Well I tested and it was neg I am going to test again either tomorrow or friday...

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 20 years old. a high school graduate and i'm taking up culinary arts at the technical college were i live. happily in love with my boyfrie...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.