Skip to content
Pregnancy after Miscarriage
kdahm posted:
Hi ladies,
My name is Katrina I am 26 years old. I have three healthy children. On August 31st was my last period. I found out in Sept I was pregnant. But then on October 17th I started bleeding and went to the er. They said that I was probably miscarry. Sure enough on October 19th I passed the tissue and went back to the er. They said I did miscarry. I kept getting tested to make sure my hcg levels were going down. My dr said they went to 0 at the end of October. And that I should get my period back in December. On November 9th I decided to take a home pregnancy test to make sure it was negative. It was, but then I took two today and it came back postive. My husband and I had sex a week or so after I miscarried. I am just not sure if I should wait to see if my period comes back or call the dr and say hey i had 2 postive pregnancy tests? Need some help and advice. My husband was just depolyed to Japan

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If the doctor said your levels were at 0 at the end of October and you got positive tests today, you could very well be pregnant. Call your doctor and see if they want you to come in for a blood test or ultrasound.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

McCurdygirl84 responded:
Yes definitely call your doc, sorry for your loss but hoping this is congrats!
Best of luck and God Blessings:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single 25 year old female on the TTC journey. I am using a donor and IUI procedure to hopefully concieve my little miracle. I have been pregnan...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful