Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Pregnancy after Miscarriage
    kdahm posted:
    Hi ladies,
    My name is Katrina I am 26 years old. I have three healthy children. On August 31st was my last period. I found out in Sept I was pregnant. But then on October 17th I started bleeding and went to the er. They said that I was probably miscarry. Sure enough on October 19th I passed the tissue and went back to the er. They said I did miscarry. I kept getting tested to make sure my hcg levels were going down. My dr said they went to 0 at the end of October. And that I should get my period back in December. On November 9th I decided to take a home pregnancy test to make sure it was negative. It was, but then I took two today and it came back postive. My husband and I had sex a week or so after I miscarried. I am just not sure if I should wait to see if my period comes back or call the dr and say hey i had 2 postive pregnancy tests? Need some help and advice. My husband was just depolyed to Japan

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    If the doctor said your levels were at 0 at the end of October and you got positive tests today, you could very well be pregnant. Call your doctor and see if they want you to come in for a blood test or ultrasound.
    Proud mommy to PJ (5)

McCurdygirl84 responded:
    Yes definitely call your doc, sorry for your loss but hoping this is congrats!
    Best of luck and God Blessings:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.