Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pregnancy after tubal and ablasion
caralynnda posted:
I had a tubal 17 years ago with the birth of my last child. I had an endometrial ablasion in 2003 due to heavy periods. I did not have any more periods after that until about a year ago when I started spotting irregulary. My doctor confirmed that this was just a period and that my body had rebuilt itself or healed itself considerably. These periods are not in any way regular though,they come and go without any type of monthly regularity. However, today, I feel small "flutterings" in my stomach that feel just like it did when I first started feeling my othr children move around when I was pregnant with them. I cannot think of anything else that would feel like that except maybe gas, and Ive ruled that out. What are the chances of me becoming prgnant after these procedures? What could be the cause of these "flutterings" that Im feeling?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.