Skip to content
pregnancy after tubal and ablasion
caralynnda posted:
I had a tubal 17 years ago with the birth of my last child. I had an endometrial ablasion in 2003 due to heavy periods. I did not have any more periods after that until about a year ago when I started spotting irregulary. My doctor confirmed that this was just a period and that my body had rebuilt itself or healed itself considerably. These periods are not in any way regular though,they come and go without any type of monthly regularity. However, today, I feel small "flutterings" in my stomach that feel just like it did when I first started feeling my othr children move around when I was pregnant with them. I cannot think of anything else that would feel like that except maybe gas, and Ive ruled that out. What are the chances of me becoming prgnant after these procedures? What could be the cause of these "flutterings" that Im feeling?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.