Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possibly pregnant?
Anon_130675 posted:
I am starting to worry just a little bit. My periods have been very regular for the past few years, until last month when I started on the 25th of Oct. I bled normally for the first five days and then after that I continued to bleed very lightly for another 8 days (mostly only bled after having sex). Now I still have not started my period for this month and I dont know whether to assume I am just late due to my longer period last month or allow myself to get somewhat excited.......any thoughts would be much appreciated.....

MaryDS_TTC responded:
If you've had a missed period, I'd definitely take a pregnancy test. You can get them cheap at the dollar store.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.