Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hard to tell if it was a period or not
BEM112387 posted:
So the beginning of November about the first Week of it I had a day of spotting and cramping, It was about 2 weeks after my period and I was confused and wondering if it was my IUD; I messaged here and was told to wait; Well last week and the week before I had horrible stomach pains but wrote it off as my period, the pain comes and goes now and I thought it was my period as Sunday I had another small case of spotting and nothing more. I all of a sudden yesterday start to feel really sick in the morning almost to the point of vomiting and yes I know morning sickness can happen anytime but the point was I don't normally feel that way; but I have a gag reflex and its not really easy to vomit even if I wanted too. I don't have any normal early symptoms like when I had my first child. But I don't know if this is stress causing me to feel this way or what But I want to know if I should take a test or not; last month was a crazy month of feeling sick to my stomach for 2 weeks! So does this sound like I could be or does it sound like something else?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful