Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hard to tell if it was a period or not
BEM112387 posted:
So the beginning of November about the first Week of it I had a day of spotting and cramping, It was about 2 weeks after my period and I was confused and wondering if it was my IUD; I messaged here and was told to wait; Well last week and the week before I had horrible stomach pains but wrote it off as my period, the pain comes and goes now and I thought it was my period as Sunday I had another small case of spotting and nothing more. I all of a sudden yesterday start to feel really sick in the morning almost to the point of vomiting and yes I know morning sickness can happen anytime but the point was I don't normally feel that way; but I have a gag reflex and its not really easy to vomit even if I wanted too. I don't have any normal early symptoms like when I had my first child. But I don't know if this is stress causing me to feel this way or what But I want to know if I should take a test or not; last month was a crazy month of feeling sick to my stomach for 2 weeks! So does this sound like I could be or does it sound like something else?

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh and i forgot to say i have not had a period since april 15.

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.