Skip to content
could it be
An_246399 posted:
Ok when counting cycles do you count from the first sight of blood or when it gets heavy, i spot for two day and then have a big period?
Second what is the liklyhood of ovulating early. I did the deed like two days after my period
Two or so weeks after that I started getting heartburn, using the restroom alot, and i have a really bad taste in my mouth. And omg i am so angry, i really felt like i was going to burst when my husband or one of my kiddos would upset me. I am never like that.
I also have this bloated feeling like i cant breath and my stomach just feels huge.
but My girls dont hurt at all. I get some shooting pains in them every now and again, but other than that nothing.
Please let me know what you all think. My last period was Nov 2, at the first sigth of blood. and i am not due to start again until Dec 6th.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The first day of your period is when your period starts in earnest; do not count they days you spot.

You could have ovulated early.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I tried to concieve our second child in march. I started feeling queezy and my breasts hurt really bad. I had what I thought was my per...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.