Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
momma24 posted:
My periods are usually about a 32 day cycle. My last period started September 19 (today is November 29). This means I have missed two periods. I can't get into the doctor until Monday. All of my hpt have been negative. I have an IUD. I have had lightly sensitive breasts, light constipation, been a little more tired. I haven't had food cravings, but everytime I tell myself I need to eat I just feel like absolutely nothing sounds good at all. The latest I've ever been was 2 weeks when I was stressed. Just wanting to know what others think.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Skipping one period is common but skipping two in a row usually isn't. Yes, you could be pregnant and just not showing on the tests; some women don't.

It's good you're going to see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

momma24 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
My blood test came back negative, but I've felt "movement" in my lower right abdomen on and off since Friday evening. If my september period (which was very light and short) wasn't really my period I could be anywhere from almost 11 weeks to about 16 weeks if I am. Should I ask for an internal exam?

tlkittycat1968 replied to momma24's response:
You can ask for a blood test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a first time hopefully mommy :)) me and my boyfriend absouletly adore children and cant wait to have our first any advice yall have would be wonder...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.