Skip to content
Do u think I'm pregnant
Hberry26 posted:
I had my Mirena taken out on October 10 th starter the pill the same day, had to take an anti biotic for an infection started it on the 17th of October continued the pill. Have first period on October 30Th thru November 3. Was suppose to start my period on November 27th still late and this morning woke up with brown discharge! I've takin two at home test and both negative ..... What's your thought....???? And have has sex several times a least once a week birth control only protection

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Highly doubtfull you're pregnant since you did not have a lapse in birth control. Skipping a period while on birth control is common and usually no cause for worry.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Hberry26 responded:
Even with the anti biotic ?? I've also been more tired then normal ! Headachs moody, a little cramping

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have a twin sister and i had another sister, my mom was pregnant with 3 of us, my other sister (Amber L. B. RIP 4/5/1995) passed due to a brain Aria...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.