Skip to content
to test or not to test
BrittneyKing posted:
I post a deisscussion earlier this month because I was late. I was 18 days late, and then on the 24th of I began to spot. I spotted for two days and then for the next 3 days I ahd what seemed to be a light period. I spotted on the 29th and there has been nothing since then. I still have some cramping and my breast still itch and ache a little. I also still feel extremely bloated. Should I take another pregnancy test? Is it a possibilty that I could st be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, you could still be pregnant. Since your "period" was light, it's possible. Go ahead and take another test. If it's negative, yu can see your doctor for a blood test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.