Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Three negative test but still feel pregnant
SilentlyConfussed13 posted:
Need some advice just don't know what to do from this point on. Don't want to say I'm pregnant and then find out I'm not. I've been experiencing just about every symptom of pregnancy and thought that maybe it was just me being overly worried. However, these symptoms have lasted for the past month and new symptoms come along every couple of weeks. I've recently taken my third home pregnancy test and it's been negative, but I can't help but feel pregnant. I've gotten my period last month and was told that every pregnancy is different and this feels different and similar to my first pregnancy.

MaryDS_TTC responded:
When I was first trying to get pregnant, I convinced myself every month that I was pregnant (9 months later, I still am not). When we are TTC, we are hyper-aware of our bodies and sensitive to anything that could possibly be a pregnancy symptom. I'd wait until a missed period to take another test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months so far, with no luck. I am 21 years old, and engaged to be married next year. I was diagnosed with P...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.