Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Getting Frustrated
momma24 posted:
I posted last week, but want to know if anyone else has had this happen. My last period started on September 19th (very light and lasted only 4 days). In the last month and a half my breasts have been tender, I've been more tired. Friday night as I was lying in bed I felt little movements in my lower right part of my abdomen (my gas feelings are usually on my left). I felt those same movements Sunday, yesterday afternoon, and last night. I've taken like 20 HPT all but one said Neg., but the one was very very very faint. I had a blood test yesterday and it said negative. I've never been more than 2 weeks late, except for when I was pregnant. Should I ask for an internal exam? Why would I be this late and not be showing positive?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful