Skip to content
Could I be pregnant even if still getting my period?
An_249267 posted:
Im not sure if im pregnant or maybe its just me wanting to be pregnant. But I been having 2 light periods back after back no cramps at all and I always have horrible crams. I had some morning sickness but not severe also had severe crams last month after my period and I never had. And my acne its clear during my period which never happens I always have severe acne during my period Im also tired , moodiness, but im not sure if I should take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor..

MaryDS_TTC responded:
I recommend taking a pregnancy test or two. You can get them for cheap at the dollar store. If it turns up negative and you still are not sure, then I would go to the doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone so i had a period in september but didnt have one in october so about 3 days ago in the middle of the night i got up to go to the bathroom...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.