Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Signs of pregnancy or what?
An_249275 posted:
Ok, my last period was October 31st, and the period before that was September 28. I was supposed to start on November 28th by my calculations. I never spot and generally start the last wednesday of every month. On thanksgiving day, I had period cramps so I thought my period would come on wednesday like always but still no normal period. On Friday, I had some spotting light pink but only when I wiped and last night during sex i had some bleeding. Then today it was brown when I wiped. I have never had this happen before. I had sex in October using the pull out method and condoms. Could this be from stress? has anyone had this happen? Any input would be great!

MaryDS_TTC responded:
I would take a pregnancy test. You never know until you do! You can get cheap tests at the dollar store.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to my wonderful husband for three years. We have been together 6 years. Proud parents to two little boys ds 4 and ds 2....currently trying for...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful