Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Signs of pregnancy or what?
An_249275 posted:
Ok, my last period was October 31st, and the period before that was September 28. I was supposed to start on November 28th by my calculations. I never spot and generally start the last wednesday of every month. On thanksgiving day, I had period cramps so I thought my period would come on wednesday like always but still no normal period. On Friday, I had some spotting light pink but only when I wiped and last night during sex i had some bleeding. Then today it was brown when I wiped. I have never had this happen before. I had sex in October using the pull out method and condoms. Could this be from stress? has anyone had this happen? Any input would be great!

MaryDS_TTC responded:
I would take a pregnancy test. You never know until you do! You can get cheap tests at the dollar store.

Spotlight: Member Stories

ttc since April 2010. Diagnosed with pcos in May 2011.

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.